We respect your privacy. Therefore, we reckon it’s our professional and ethical duty to ensure that the personal information you provide us is kept strictly confidential. We pledge not to infringe upon your right-to-secrecy.
- Anyone, irrespective of one’s nationality or social status is free to visit our website.
- We don’t ask for any personal information for general website browsing.
- Whenever and wherever we require your personal information, we will clearly explain why we want that information, precisely delineate how we are going to use it, and explicitly acquaint you with the mode and kind of the personal information required.
- Your name, e-mail ID, address, contact number, income, household information, health status, or any other personal information that has been provided to us by you shall be kept confidential. The personal information is used only to provide you the customized services.
- There shall not be any misuse of your personal information.
- Your personal information is not divulged to everyone in our company. Only the authorized personnel can have access to it.
- We may ask you to update your existing personal information from time to time.
- We shall not sell your name, contact number, address, e-mail ID, or any other personal information to any individual or company.
- We don’t seek any personal information from the individuals who are less than 18 years of age. In case, they want to use our services, they will have to certify the fact that they have the permission of their parents or legal guardian.
- We may store your personal information in our database even if you stop using our services. This is just to keep record for future references. We assure you that we shall not bother you unnecessarily or misuse your personal information.
- We may use your personal information in context of our services, other than the one(s) you have subscribed to.
- In case our company has a merger or collaboration with any other company, we shall be intimating you about the same in advance and apprise you of any changes in the policy that might emanate from such a scenario.
- We have a foolproof system to keep your personal information confidential. The system allows us to successfully protect your personal information against any unauthorized access, disclosure, tampering, or destruction. Also, we unremittingly strive to upgrade our security system.
- In case of any legal or governmental enquiry, we may disclose your personal information to the government or any other legal authority asper the law.
- We may share your personal information with some affiliated or non-affiliated entities to carry out certain mandatory procedures with regard to the services subscribed by you. We shall duly intimate you as and when we do so. We shall also give you the details of the parties your personal information will be shared with. Apart from that, we ensure that such parties adhere to the set privacy standards.
- As far as technical information is concerned, we collect the IP address, domain source, browser types etc. We use this information to keep tabs on the visitors’ interests, website’s performance, and usage trends.